Club are now able to register online for the upcoming 2016/17 season. Just follow these simple steps
Go to http://www.midulsterfootballleague.co.uk/team/teamcontrolpanel.aspx, enter your username and password and click Log In.
You will be presented with the Team Control Panel. You have 3 or 4 choices depending if your Club has a reserve team.
1. Club Registration
2. Change Password
3. First Team Club Directory
4. Reserve Team Club Directory
Changing your password
1. From the control panel click the Change Password link button.
2. Enter your current password.
3. Enter your new password.
4. Confirm your new password.
5. Click the Change Password button.
Club Registration Details (replacing the old hardcopy form)
Please note that all clubs team details are entered on this form.
1. From the control panel click the Club Registration link button. The registration form is separated into sections.
2. Enter your club details, making sure you select yes if you have a reserve team.
3. Enter your secretary’s details.
4. Enter your first teams ground details. Please include the post code if known.
5. Enter your first teams colours
6. Enter your first teams emergency contact details.
7. If you haven’t got a reserve team go to point 12.
8. If you have a reserve team you will be able to continue and enter their details on the form.
9. Enter your reserve teams ground details. Please include the post code if known. If you tick the Same as First Team option the ground details above will be copied.
10. Enter your reserve teams colours. If you tick the Same as First Team option the team colours details above will be copied.
11. Enter your reserve teams emergency contact details. If you tick the Same as First Team option the contact details above will be copied.
12. Under the season confirmation tick that your details are correct, enter your name and position.
13. Click the Submit Season Details button.
Updating Club Details
Once you have entered the details for you club you can go back in throughout the season and update any changes, ie change of contact or kit colour.
1. From the control panel click the Club Registration link button.
2. Make your changes.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Update Details Button.
You will also be able to view and print off club directories for the league’s applicable for your club. Please note that this information will be live, so if teams change any details throughout the season they will automatically appear. Please allow a few weeks until teams register their details for this to take shape.
1. From the control panel click the Club Directory link button.
2. You can view the all team details for your league.
3. You can print off the details or export to MS Word.